My readers gave me inspirations for my kapotasana practice:
1. I will hang back as long as possible. Perhaps I should use a timer.
2. To walk the hands outside of the feet could help to bring the elbows closer.
- I press my shine bones and ankles against the floor
- I push my hips forward/upwards.
- I engage my leg muscels and those on the backside
- I inhale deeply in order to open the chest.
- My finger crawl to the feet
- When the hands press into the floor the body might be able to arch more.
- I practice patience and optimism: It's possible within my life span.
This book is excellent. Get it.