Monday, November 15, 2010

I'm ready for the day


I'm ready for the day. It will start with yoga. I'm so happy that I can go to a Mysore class. Second series is on the schedule. Practicing with other yogis/yoginis intensifies my own practice. I'm so convinced of the importance to establish a home practice, but Mysore classes speed up my progress. My practice is more focused. Oh, and of course the adjustments are more than helpful.

Today I will give energy to the back bending asanas, for sure.
Perhaps the last missing 4 headstands will be added. M told me this already. It's funny but I don't care if I do them or not. To fall on the balls of the feet is not such a nice feeling. But these headstand belong to the series and so I will do them all.

Practicing the first and the second series I have the feeling that I do real balanced body work.


Matthew Sweeney:

Thank you for buying your amazon stuff via my blog.

No comments: