Thursday, November 04, 2010

I must be crazy


I practiced late. I switched on the CD by Sharath and I didn't switch it off till the first Ashtanga series was done. Buh. I know that this is a very good exercise. Limits were felt. I sweated. Three times I pushed my body up into urdhva dhanurasana and I held it as counted. Even sirsasana was performed as long as counted.

The goal must be to practice with the CD so often till it's all easy going. Hahahaha. Then I can do full vinyasas again. Yep, it was good, excellent. And afterwards I even practiced side split. The body was still soft and I wanted to take advantage from this softness.

A hot bath was obligatory. And now it's almost 5pm. Not much was done again. Ah, this drives me crazy.

I must start my yoga practices earlier, I must.

Thanks for buying your amazon stuff via my blog. On the right side you find the links.

No comments: