Friday, October 29, 2010

Let it flow......


I was already in the tram between my home and main station on my way to the Mysore class when I realized that I had forgotten to put my yoga clothes in my handbag. To return to my home would have meant to lose a lot of time. This morning I had written about Ramesh Balsekar, I mentioned a book title "Let it flow". This was still in my mind. Let it flow, I thought, yoga clothes will come to me on time. Despite the early time one clothes shop had surprisingly open at the station.
"Do you have also sportswear?" I asked. And they had sportswear. Quickly I bought a pair of trousers and a t-shirt without trying it on. 20 Euro cost everything, which is nothing. Next opportunity to get yoga clothes would have been in the studio. But there I had to spend much much more money. Let it flow, I thought. Things get delivered on time.

Let it flow.

.......and eat healthy.....eat vegan.

Healthy at 100:

Thank you for buying your amazon products via this blog.

5 comments:

Quentin said...

Let it go, let it go, let it go. remaining aware and awake. Here in the states we have Wal-Mart and/or Sam's warehouse. Sometimes I go to small specialty yoga boutique avoiding large crowds at discount stores. 20 euro is 27.7160 dollars with tax, about $30?

Ursula said...

Wow, I was astonished now about the exchange rate, but it is true.

I usually buy quality. But a few weeks ago I bought new yoga clothes. I didn't need new ones. Openen hours of the shops here are totally different than in the US.

OldBoy said...

NICE POST

Tracy said...

God you Inspire me! (meaning you this time, not God) :~)

Ursula said...

Thank you Oldboy.

Thank you Tracy.
So it shall be....:)