Thursday, October 28, 2010

I have a plan


I regret that I've missed second series on Monday in a Mysore class. Today is Thursday. Now I want to catch up, but this is not possible. There is obviously also mental clutter. 
My plan: I won't practice second series. Over is over. I'll practice primary with a few second series asanas. Leg behind the head I'll practice before supta kurmasana. And I want to practice pincha mayurasana before the headstand. Hanumanasna shall be also part of my exercises today.

First I go out. I like to have my breakfast outside today. It will be the Tresznjewski where I'll sip my second coffee.

Feel free to join me on facebook. There is a link on the right side of this blog.

6 comments:

Simplicity said...

No..
You never can force yoga...

Krishna said...

Hi Ursula I have started my own blog related to Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga and its address is given below :
http://myashtangajournal.blogspot.com/

Ursula said...

We can probably not force anything.

Ursula said...

Good luck and much fun with your new blog, Krishna.

Krishna said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog first Ursula .

Ursula said...

You're welcome.