Monday, October 04, 2010

Ashtanga yoga and its potential


Ashtanga yoga can have the potential to influence also other parts of our lives, but doing body exercises.
The last days I ate healthy food, means fresh food, vegetables, fruit. I drank water. My body felt excellent this morning.
Healthy food has not only a positive influence on my weight, it influences my joints, my energy level, my muscles, my mood.
My practices become easier. Despite a break of 2 days my body felt flexible this morning in the Mysore class.

I'm very motivated to prepare something for dinner more often than I did in the past. Restaurant visits are very nice, too, Healthier it is to eat at home. As beverage I recommend water. Oh, how sophisticated.

Healthy at 100:

Thank you for buying your amazon products via my blog.

No comments: