Friday, September 03, 2010

Where there is a will, there is a way......


Our German friend offers breakfast from 8:30am to 10:30am. It's out of discussion I will practice in the morning. I want or need a coffee first, too. So at 8:30 I can get my coffee.  At 9am I can be on my mat till 10:30am. Then I have to shower and by then breakfast time is over. During holidays I like to enjoy a common breakfast with E. So what to do what to do? I don't know it yet, I don't know.

This morning I got my coffee at 8:30am. This was good already. It's time to step on my mat now. Or shall I have a small breakfast first and start my practice a bit later? E usually sleeps rather long, but I just learned that he don't mind to have breakfast alone......Hahahahaha. But beside the communication (I talk) I need something to eat, too. What crazy problems. Perhaps I should take my breakfast outside the hotel later? This can be interesting. Or no breakfast at all? All these slim beautiful bodies here (the opposite exists, too btw) motivate me to lose my extra kilo.

Where there is a will, there is a way?????
I am curious what will happen.........everything out of my control as usual.

Issues of a travellor, mmmmmm, travelling keeps the mind flexibe......:)

Vegan passport: It's a great help for vegan travellors, get one for yourself:

1 comment:

Bettina said...

My suggestion is: just try to practice without having coffee first. I'm quite sure that nothing bad will happen ;-) I suppose that you get enough sleep while being on vacation so you don't need it really, it's just a long established mind pattern. Perhaps you give it a try and see what happens?
Have a great time in Brasil, everything sounds really exciting!
Bye,
Bettina