Monday, September 06, 2010

My yoga place in Natal, Brazil


It's such a nice place where I practice. There is a roof, so that I do not have to practice in the sun. From time to time a fresh breeze is drying my skin from the sweat. It's very warm here, perfect weather for Asthanga yoga.

At exactly 8:30 I get my first coffee. At exactly 8:30 the breakfast buffet opens. I take it to the room where I check what happened overnight online. When E is up, we have breakfast together. After a while I step on my mat. Today I'll practice second series. I'm looking forward to it.

Feel free to join me on facebook, if this is more comfortable for you.
You find a link on the right side of this blog.

Yoga Mala by P. Jois:

Every Ashtanga student needs this book!
Thank you for buying it via my blog.

No comments: