Sunday, September 12, 2010
Mission impossible: kapotasana
That's how kapotasana looks like in Sept 2010. How many years will it take till the finger touch the feet. Ah, this pose drives me crazy.
- I press the shinbones and the feet against the floor
- I walk my hands closer and closer
- I press the hands against the floor
- I breathe deeply
- I push the hips forward
- I open the chest as far as possible
- I don't give up.......hahahaha
- Drishti: it's the nose. It was too much, I didn't pay attention to the drishti........
(I admit it frustrates me that this pose develops sooooo sloooowwwly.)
I will practice second series as long as I will be here. The weather is too good. It supports my efforts.
Beach time again.......:)
Ashtanga yoga as it is: