Sunday, September 05, 2010

I got it


Yeah, what a ritual to pick up my coffee in the morning and to have this black beverage in the room. It's a ritual that makes the beginning of the day fantastic.

Yesterday we enjoyed beach life, means we sat in a Mexican restaurant at the beach. They played Edit Piafs "Mylord". Later it was Elvis "Are you lonesome tonight" (not the version where he laughed, but the romantic one). I don't feel lonesome. From time to time CD-sellers came along with also very loud Brazilian music on. I had a red wine (it was the last one, wines are like vinegar here) and a pineapple juice (the juices are most delicious). They spoke English there and I could order a vegetarian meal. We watched people walking by, all tanned and in bathing clothes. When I looked a bit further I could see the surfers on the waves. Clothes and towels for sale fluttered in the wind.

Simply to be is it. I don't wear a watch here, it seems redundant. At 6 it's dark what else do I have to know and at 7:30 the breakfast buffet opens here (I have an alarm clock here).

The weather is so reliable: Also today the sun is shining.

I'll practice primary series today, it's Sunday. The terrace seems to be perfect for this. it's in the shadow, but a fresh breeze can dry my sweat.

Healthy at 100: Thank you for buying your amazon products via my blog.

2 comments:

Debb said...

I love your sharing of your travels. Also, your relaxed attitude is truly "yogic". You are living in the moment, yes? "If you are aligned with the moment, the kind of action that you take is
qualitatively totally different from the kind of action that you take when you deny or dislike the present moment out of the feeling that you want to get somewhere better than this moment." Eckhart Tolle.. That is you, Ursula!

Ursula said...

Oh, dearest Debb, you are so incredible sweet and wonderful. What a joy to have you in my life.

:)
Greetings from Brazil.......