Friday, September 17, 2010

Flying in Lisboa, Portugal


A bit posing is a must. Some people kiss the floor when they land in a new country, I do a yoga pose as soon as possible.

2 days I'm without practice so far.
I'll check the fitness room tomorrow, perhaps I'll have enough space there. The room is a bit small, too many furniture are here. To practice next to the swimming pool usually pleases me. Let's see. This could be a possibility to have an intensive primary.
I'm still a bit jet lagged. It's part of travelling.

-----------------------------------------------

Feel free to follow me on twitter, feel free to join me on facebook. :)

Ashtanga yoga:

Thank you for buying your amazon pruducts via my blog.

4 comments:

Rebecca Sue Peters said...

"Some people kiss the floor when they land in a new country, I do a yoga pose as soon as possible."

I love that! I'm the same way! :)

Ursula said...

It is said that the Pope is kissing the floor when he is landing in a country, because he is flying with Air Italia.
Each time he is happy to have survived his trip. Hahahaha.

I want to stay flexible....:)

Radek said...

got good information about yoga.
thanks for share.

tanya said...

must appreciate the sense of humor