Thursday, September 16, 2010

Back in Europe, Portugal


Brazil is far away already. Yesterday I still watched the youngsters playing soccer at the beach.
Right now I'm in a hotel in Portugal. We just paid 20 Euro for internet connection for one day  in a 5 star hotel. It's not even wifi. We had to find where to plug in the cable that they gave us at the reception. The woman at the reception told us that we could plug in the cable behind the desk. But I couldn't plug the cable in there, behind the desk was nothing. I called. The connection should be close to the phone. I really want to complain. Are they behind the moon here, it's standard nowadays to have wifi. Point. What a shame for so called "developped" countries when they don't offer the same service like much poorer countries.

Ok, done. And I'm done, too. Italian food was good here. We were out in an Italian restaurant. I love the Italians, they feed me around the world with there simple but delicous food.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Bom dia Ursula!

It's been a long time that i read your blog. It's a surprise for me to see you in Portugal!

You know, there's great Ashtanga teachers at great shalas in Portugal. If you want to know something about that tell me something. You have shalas in Lisbon and Cascais.

Hope you enjoy the trip!
Amanda

Ursula said...

Thank you Amande, this is really a nice idea from you.
I won't have time to go to a yoga studio. I'll stroll around with my bf. This is wonderful and important, too.

Lisabon is great.
Greetings from here
Ursula