Thursday, August 05, 2010

Primary today


Primary today. I have a new focus. My weakest point is still that I interrupt my home practices from time to time to check my emails, new tweets and facebook status reports. Ah, and there are the blogfrog ladies, too. I'd like to know what's going on on these sides, too and this all during my holy morning (or early afternoon) yoga practice.

1. Is it not possible to focus 90 min on my practice because it is so exhausting what I do?
2. Or is it a mental challenge?

I think it is more a mental challenge. This shall be my focus for a while to take as less breaks as possible till I do not take breaks anymore. When I need breaks I want to remain on my mat, focusing on the breath.

Like the other days, too, I will start with the CD by Sharath. The middle part I will practice without being led. But the closing sequence I want to do again with the CD, I have the feeling I am too short in the last asanas without the CD.

Matthew Sweeney: Wow, I thought it is not available on amazon, but it is. You need this book, when you are a passionate Ashtanga practitioner. This IS my favourite book. Also the third and fourth series can be seen in the book. Buy it (via my blog of course). Thank you.














I MUST write a review on that book. I must. It is fantastic.

Picture: We were at Augustiner yesterday. It is one of my favourite beer gardens here.

1 comment:

bindifry said...

" I interrupt my home practices from time to time to check my emails, new tweets and facebook status reports. Ah, and there are the blogfrog ladies, too. I'd like to know what's going on on these sides, too and this all during my holy morning (or early afternoon) yoga practice. "

no offense, but you are not doing yoga. i loathe students who put their blackberry or iphone next to their mat. worse yet is the studio owner who does it.

are you kidding me???