Friday, August 06, 2010

Practice ticker


Led class on Friday.....switched on the CD by Sharath.......had a wonderful beginning.......changed attitude from "it will be difficult" to "what a wonderful practice".........instead of doing navasana, I took a break on the mat........prepared myself mentally for the second part.......admired my wet t-shirt..........went on till the end.........held urdhva dhanurasana as long as counted.......ha, loved it............when in sirsasana I felt how a few water drops rolled in direction to my neck...........sirsasana with half bend leg was no more possible.......feel refreshed and exhausted at the same time..........need a shower............:)      Yeah, great!!!!!!!

The Yoga Mala:





3 comments:

Alice said...

Congratulations! I'm glad you feel great!

Have a great weekend...
Alice

Ursula said...

Thank you, it was a very intensive practice this morning....very good.

I wish you an exciting weekend as well.
Ursula

bindifry said...

u skipped navasana?

yikes.