Friday, July 02, 2010

Yoga at home

Ah, I'm not so creative this morning. I have no time either and then the battery of my big camera was empty. Shall this picture be enough support for the German soccer players on Saturday. I also believe more in exercising than in sending good wishes. I am sure these youngsters did what needed to be done.

I had my morning practice at home, a short one. I switched on the CD by Sharath. I always forget how fast I have to be in an asana. But one breath is not a very long time. The standing poses were done. Fine. It's better than nothing. I have no hectic and this is important, too.
Soon I have to pack my suitcase. At 12 or a bit later we'll be in the car for hours. We drive to the north of Germany. A friend of E has his birthday.........This evening is the party........

How I love the hot weather.........ahhhhh, time to move on........:)

1 comment:

sktegta said...

Every morning most of the people are busy in practising yoga and pranayama. Thhanks to Baba Ramdev who has popularised it among masses. View his Complete Eight Pranayama procedure at
http://tinyurl.com/36frk4n