Thursday, July 01, 2010

Thank you


One month is over. During the last month I added ads from amazon on my blog.
It's possible now to fulfill material wishes at amazon via my blog.

If you click on one of the ads and if this leads to a purchase at amazon, I get a commission.
It is also possible to use the "search amazon" link. Then you can search on your own at amazon in the US, England or Germany. Most of my readers come from these parts of the world.


Thank you to all who bought at amazon via my blog. It is a great joy for me to see this.
Thank you of course to all the readers who have no material wishes but like reading my blog.

Thank you for reading, thank you for buying at amazon via my blog.

4 comments:

Μπιρμπίλα said...

Ι love your photos!

Μπιρμπίλα said...

I love your photos!

Ursula said...

This is my intention, especially today.....:)

wofgtg said...

Your blog is so nice. I like your images.
http://wofgtg.blogspot.com/.
Please my sister approved this.