Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A morning


I am up early. At 5:30 I woke up already. I didn't sleep so well. It is sometimes so.

This morning before yoga class I will meet a fellow yogini. She has a one way ticket to India. In the middle of August she will fly and today is the last opportunity to meet. This meeting has the potential to bring me to India again to new places (next year perhaps). She will live in an Ashram somewhere in the north of India. There they practice Ashtanga yoga, too. I am very curious what she will tell me.

I'm looking forward to each Mysore class before the summer break. I need the adjustments in kapotasana and urdhva dhanurasana.

Eat healthy: Summer time is a good time to start with healthy eating habits.

Thank you for buying your amazon items via my blog. Click, buy and enjoy.

Buddha statue:

No comments: