Full of joy I walked to the led class yesterday in the afternoon. I knew it would be a good practice. And so it was:
1. The weather was good, means hot. This helps the body to become bendy. And it guarantees a sweaty practice.
2. The weight is approaching a figure where I won't talk about the weight anymore.
3. It was the afternoon. Later of the day the body is softer. (Nevertheless I prefer morning practices.)
4. The group would give me energy, only by doing the same like I do.
5. I felt light-hearted.
6. I knew I'd get adjustments when doing this most important asana urdhva dhanurasana.
No reasons are necessary to feel good. Sometimes I think I know why I feel optimistic.
I managed it yesterday to jump forward and the feet didn't touch neither the floor nor the arms.
Urdhva dhanurasana, the wheel gets better.
I was in sirsasana (headstand) for 2 min.
It's important to engage the muscles when I practice. Most of the time it is the leg muscles that are engaged when I practice primary. This protects the body from getting overstretched.
Today I'll practice primary again. Wonderful.
I will go to a Mysore class.......:)
Instant enlightenment byDavid Deida: