Monday, July 26, 2010

The last week

It's the last week before the summer break, before M goes on holidays. Then we, the passionate Ashtangis here in Munich have to practice on our own. Some of us have organised already a room so that we can practice together at least once a week.

Yesterday I didn't practice. Yesterday is over. Today I will practice because I go to a Mysore class. I have the feeling that it would be good to schedule my day. This is already a plan for today. I will make a list of all the things I want to do and a list of all the things I have to do.

Back to yoga: Back to the breath, back to exercise focus. I don't know a better focus than the breath (also off the mat). Beside this I want to practice with a relaxed face while I engage my leg muscles when I stretch and balance.

So, due to lack of time, this will be a naked post without a picture, without an ad, without a link to a fellow blogger, without a link to an older post of mine. Hahahaha.

No comments: