Today I'll go to a Mysore class again. It's Wednesday and I'll practice second series. Next week the summer break starts for two months. That means that some poses won't progress. Kapotasana probably will get worse, in best case I will hold my current level. But that's how it is, up and down.
It can be also good to practice on my own again, this is finally a goal.
Focus of the mind:
1. When I inhale I always focus on the breath
2. When I exhale
* first I check if I'm doing the asana as it is supposed to be (correct body position, relaxed neck, straight back, feet in the right position, hands?) and I am conscious of the breath,
* then I check if I use my bandhas and I am conscious of the breath
* then I check if my leg muscles are engaged and I am conscious of the breath,
* with the fourth exhaling I try to remember to relax the face and I am conscious of the breath,
* finally I enjoy being in that asana and I am conscious of the breath
I do not count, but I am sure I am 5 breaths in each asana.
Before doing the next pose, I try to remember the sanskrit name of the pose. This is also a good exercise for the mind.
The breath initiates the next movement, always...........
Thinking circles topics of my yoga practice. Nothing else, most of the time. Sometimes blog titles come up.
Afterwards the rest of my life comes into consciousness again.......all fiction, I think, all fiction.
Thank you for buying your amazon products via my blog.