Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'm up early


Also when I make the picture smaller, it won't become better. I must remove the table from the balcony.

It's a strenght building exercise on the picture. It can be exercised each time when I jump through. Bandhas are used. The hands are placed in the middle of the thights. It's a bit easier when the fingers point a bit inwards.

One minute before the alarm clock could wake me up, I opened my eyes and I felt ready for the day. I was in bed on time. This makes it easier to get up at 6 the next moring. Hahaha, what news.

This morning I'll practice at home, second series. The weather will help me. It's going to become a warm summer day again.

Oh I have a long to do list today..............shall I be productive today.......

Getting things done:

No comments: