Thursday, July 08, 2010

Ah, what a morning


What a wonderful morning. It's calm here, the sun is shining. It's a perfect day to practice at home.

First things I did this morning was to go to my flowers and to admire their beauty. It's a daily joy.
Next thing was that I read the international press. As expected it was positive re the German soccer team and how they played as a team. This won't console them. Lost is lost.

Discipline is a word I heard often in the last days. To have discipline is also helpful for Ashtanga yoga.

Two things motivate me today:

1. to blog (I like to write about yoga, so I have to practice)
2. the knowledge how difficult the practice is after a break of more than 2 days.

I am ready. I will practice second series today.

I started reading the book "Healthy at 100" by John Robbins and it is surprisingly more interesting than I thought it would be. I was astonished that the attitude re ageing has such an influence on how long we live. It can make a difference of 7 years.......Oh.
Perhaps I will become a living proof that it can be fun to be 60, 70 or 80. So far I feel young......hahahahaha.

Healthy at 100 by John Robbins:














Thank you for buying your amazon articles via my blog.

2 comments:

The Casual Vegan said...

John's got an awesome website and blog. You should link to it: http://www.johnrobbins.info

Ursula said...

Thank you for the link. It is really a great page that John Robbins has created. I've added it to my favourites.