Sunday, June 06, 2010

Urdhva mukha paschimottanasana

I had a bath in the early afternoon. My practice started in the late afternoon. It is warm outside. My body was bendy due to these factors. Surely. I practiced primary. Only hanumanasana was added, but more or less half-hearted. I did full vinyasa, which means I started again and again from samasthithi.
I am glad that I practiced. This was a wonderful preparation for tomorrow. Somtimes it is late when I step on my mat.

Picture: Urdhva mukha paschimottanasana can be seen. Also here the chin is supposed to touch the shinbones. I prefer to keep the back straight. This is my tick, my only one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The shop: A book for those who want to be self-disciplined. Click and buy. Thank you.

2 comments:

nappper said...

Love the color of your yoga clotehs today, my favourit, especially the pants. You make all your yoga clothes look fab!
Napper

Ursula said...

Oh, thank you, smiling....:)