Friday, June 04, 2010

Up

I had to call the Telecom yesterday to tell the service to give me a wake me up call the next morning. I have forgotten to buy a new battery for my alarm clock. But also my unconsciousness woke me up. Even before the phone call from the Telecom could wake me up, I had opened my eyes. This can only be joy, that I can go to a Mysore class again.

M, the yoga teacher is back. I will practice primary today as it is Friday. The Mysore class disciplines me again to get up early in the morning and early to bed in the evening. Hahahaha. Yoga is like my work.

I'm thinking of an intention for my pracitice: it will be the breath. It shall initiate the movement. It shall be deep and even. And I shall take care of the right vinyasa count.
In classes I do only half vinyasa.

I feel still a bit tired. Further activities for the day I'll plan later. Tax declaration comes into my mind.

A book for those who want to eat healthy:

2 comments:

Guenther said...

Without prejudiced I would like to say that you are a very attractive woman.

I am 68. I was born in Austria and I live in Vancouver Canada.

Ursula said...

Thank you very much Guenther. :)
Greetings from Germany.
Our yoga teacher is from Austria.