Thursday, June 03, 2010

Self-practice

Today self-practice is on the schedule: primary My focus shall be the breath and the correct vinyasa count. I wish that my practice may have the same intensity like yesterday when I practiced with yogini E. Hahahaha, wishes, wishes.
It's planned to do full vinyasa.
To add side split and forward split could be good.
I will visualize supta kurmasana before practicing. I will imagine how one foot walks above the other so that the ankles are crossed as it is supposed to be.
So this was the 1% theory and now comes the 99% practice.

A book recommendation: Collision with the infinite, A life beyond the personal self by Suzanne Segal. It is a rather interesting  autobiography of a woman and "her awakening".
Click, buy and enjoy reading. Thank you.

No comments: