Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Impossible!

Impossible! It is impossible that I still have practices that are so incredible hard and bad. Pashasana I tried only half-hearted. Eka pada sirsasana was not possible. The body felt so heavy, it was as if I had a stone statue to move into asanas. Finally I gave up. I finished with a short sequence: salamba sarvangasana, halasana and matsyasana. This was it.

Such a bad practice drives me crazy. I will shoo me one more time on my mat this evening at 6:00 pm. I will practice with a CD from the Jivamuktis.

Good that I was at least on my mat. Some people admire me that I practice on a daily basis most of the time. But I admire those who practice here and then. This is so much more difficult.

This is how it is. The practices teaches me modesty.

Tomorrow we'll meet to practice together. I'm looking forward to it.

2 comments:

Debb said...

I love your honesty. You truly seem to write what you are experiencing and not write what you think we may want to read..

I also love your reminders, especially about the breath.. Just breathing, and the concentration on the breath can get us over a hurdle of a difficult moment/difficult experience.

Namaste,

Debb

Ursula said...

Thank you Debb......:)