Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I go out

"I go out": more than 90,500 people search google with these three words. I will go out, I will have lunch outside in an Italian restaurant. I will write my journal there among all the business people and I will read another chapter in my book on Brasil. I want to have people around me.

A new name is needed for another blog on my business activities online. Many good names are already taken. It needs to be a name that is short and easy to remember. It surely also makes sense when the name points at the contents of the blog. Perhaps the waiter has a good idea. Or perhaps you??????
This blogging becomes work. Ah, it's fun for me, it doesn't feel like work. Hahahaha.

Vegetarian Italy:














PS: This evening Brasil and North Korea are playing. :) A match one shouldn't miss. I won't.

No comments: