Saturday, June 05, 2010

Eric Clapton


After grocery shopping I walked to Karolinenplatz. It was no more allowed to sit on the steps.
This evening Eric Clapton is in Munich for an open air concert. The security told me that tickets were still available for 80 Euros. Quickly I decided that I am not an Eric Clapton fan, even though it is surely fun to sit outside and to listen to good music. But as a yogini I prefer to go to a yoga workshop or to buy new yoga clothes.

It is also possible to buy a CD by Eric Clapton: Click and buy and enjoy the music. Thank you. :)

5 comments:

bindifry said...

expensive!!!
but is doyle playing with him?

Ursula said...

I have nooooo clue. :)

bindifry said...

i would buy if he was. i love great guitar players

Ursula said...

A friend was there and posted that Steve Winwood was one of the musicians.....:)

bindifry said...

awesome! hmm, playing keys or guitar? lucky girl