Monday, June 14, 2010

Enough

I have enough. A bit of technique is also part of almost everything nowadays. But I have no clue. My internet explorer does not allow me to open even my blog pages anymore. It closes and opens and closes. I have no access to my stat counter. I tried E's PC. From his PC I have access. How to repair this now. It drives me crazy. I am at a point now where I think I have to sleep, before I attack this problem again. A solution must be found. For now I give up.

Tomorrow I have to go to the dentist. This does not cheer me up either.
And on Thursday the other doctor wants my blood.....hahahahaha.

In the early afternoon I will practice second series. This is the plan. Hopes are high that the body is bendier than this morning.

Picture is taken in South Africa 4 years ago........time flies. It seems to me as if this was yesterday.

Tony Parson:

No comments: