Thursday, May 27, 2010

No, it was not the moon......

No, it was not the moon. Almost at the end at primary I realized that I have pulled my back on the right side. I can move and even practice. I do not  feel this discomfort all the time, but when I feel it I could curse. How could that happen!!!!!!!

Oh my, my yogis and yoginis, what a wonderful practice we had together. We become more and more. Our organized self-practice becomes popular. We were 7 today, intensity was in the room. Despite the freshness outside, I sweated a lot. And tomorrow the same wonderful game, a play with energy. I am looking forward to it.

And we all had time for some dinner afterwards. This is what I always wished: to share some extra time with the yogis/yoginis beside the practice. Our topics: yoga and food. Hahahaha and this can be rather funny.

My back hurts too often, I will take a bath with my sandal wood salt. This will relax my muscles........

1 comment:

Emma said...

arnica! its a miracle gel!