Monday, May 17, 2010

Me, a second series survivor......


Oh, oh, it was hard today. Nevertheless I could practice second series from the beginning to the end. 90 min I was on my mat today. Pashasana was possible, because I got help. Urdhva dhanurasana was surprisingly good. Perhaps because I was so weak already at the end. The imagination "to let go" also helps a lot. Raw food and less, less, less is the secret to lose weight quickly.
Practicing Ashanga yoga is a life style. At the end of the week the additional kilos must be somewhere again, but not on my body. I prepared a pepper salad for lunch today. I had a piece of bread with it and a soy caramel pudding as dessert.

What now? I take a nap for 30 min and then action, action, action........:)

6 comments:

rhh said...

"Practicing Ashanga yoga is a life style. "

Well said Ursula.

Ralph

voffsan said...

I enjoy your blog alot Ursula, and the thing you said about raw food and not to consume more than necessary is so true. We really shouldnt eat to much..Im quite new at yoga so im just wondering, are you in a class or are you just doing it by yourself? I dont think i would manage being at my own, well i guess that is an self-control thing. well ill sort all of my pieces of myself together now...infront of shiva shambo and candles.

p.s sry about the bad english is not my mother tongue!

Lina, way up north

Ursula said...

Thanks Ralph.....

Ursula said...

Hi voffsan,
Your English is perfect, English is also my second language....

I am very lucky now as I can go 3 times a week to a Mysore class. But I practice 3 times alone. Try this from the very beginning on, this gives you independance....:)

Faizi said...

Hi:

Practicing yoga in an open air environment with slight rain drizzling makes you feel awesome in breathing isnt it Ursula?

Ursula said...

When the rain is warm, it's perfect.....:)