Sunday, May 23, 2010

Keyword

Traffic, traffic, traffic: This is what bloggers who want to have readers want, and especially those bloggers who what to make money with the blog.
I had mixed feelings to be honest, because I consider my blog as rather private. But I must face the facts, this is not a private blog. It can be found via google by everybody.
Why not doing professional search machine marketing. Google offers the tools: They have a page where I can enter a title. Google searches then what people search.
An example: I wanted to give this post the title keywords. But only 1,500,000 search every month "keywords. 7,480,000 search for keyword. So I changed my title to keyword.

Shall this become a habit to bring more traffic to my blog........

Here is the google link:
google keyword tool

No comments: