Thursday, May 20, 2010

Help yourself


Was it four years ago that I tried to organize a yoga group during the absence of B, my yoga teacher that time, who travelled to India? This time my yogini friend C has organized a room for our practice. I love it so much that I postpone my morning practice to the early afternoon. (My time where I usually take a nap, hahahahahaha). In the meantime I have no problems anymore to practice on my own, I even appreciate my home and hotel practices. But today something new is on my schedule.
This morning I will do some sun salutations to wake my body up. I will add some asanas, not many and then I will do pranayama and 10 min meditation.

Yeah, I obviously used too much bread to eat this delicious Ethiopian dinner with my hands........back to salad today......:)

No comments: