Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Good sleep

I slept well last night and I am thankful for it. To wake up and to be relaxed is great.
This afternoon the enthusiasts meet each other to practice together (2:45pm). We had so intensive practices already, that it is easy for me to postpone my morning practice. My practices in a group have more focus, less breaks. This is what I want.
Habits make life easier: I will do some sun salutations after having written my journal. This is to keep up my "morning routine". Then I will do pranayama and 10 min meditation. This is what I always wanted to do (pranayama and meditation), now I have found time for it.
I love that I have found people who are enthusiastic like me for these Ashtanga yoga series. Today I'll practice second series.

52 Principles for increased productivity by David Allen.

2 comments:

catharine said...

Hey ! Genuinely it’s really possible to earn money online; I really felt that this website is quite impressive and a great idea to earn hundred’s of Dollars daily.

VISIT : http://www.earnglobalmoney.info

Ursula said...

Thank you for the link Catherine.

Do you have personal experience with making money online?