Thursday, May 27, 2010

Fresh mango for breakfast

I woke up at 6 without alarm clock. Oh this is great.Thank you my unconsciousness. You work well for me, I can rely on you when the battery of my clock is empty.

Modification of my daily yoga routine: I will do a few sun salutations in the morning, pranayama and 10 min meditation. My practice will happen with my yogini friends in the early afternoon. The energy in a group is so supportive, I need it. I am so looking forward to my practice.

It's wished, not only once, and I will write about it: eating habits, food, staying slim......however you may call it. The day starts with the breakfast. Usually we eat each day the same stuff with few variations. It's worth to reflect on it. Get used to a healthy breakfast. Today I cut a fresh mango in my soy yogurt. Beverages: yeah, I like my coffee. But I will change something. I will drink at least one glas of water with it. I have it already next to me. Think about it: How can you make your breakfast to a healthy beginning of your day. Remember: Let it be small, we eat too much, always.......:)

And as I cannot live from mangoes and love alone, here a book recommendation: The tropical vegan kitchen.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I've been having a glass of organic Acai juice every morning along with a bowl of steel cut oats with blueberries and soy milk on it..and then I am still full until 4:00pm in the afternoon!! AND that is after a 2 hour gym workout too~ No, we don't eat too much...not around here at least~~~ :0) xx

Ursula said...

Smiling, I am very sure in your case it is not too much.
But when I look around.....

xoxo U