Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The art to do nothing....and to enjoy it


Yeah thoughts come up that I want to change my occupation in my profile again. A is right "bon vivant" does not fit, I have strong ascetic aspects in my personality even though I never fast. "Free bird" came into my mind, but am I really free? Little bird was the next association. I might be petite, but this is not an occupation. Hahahaha.
Roland Koch a German politician who gave up all his jobs says: Politics is not my life. He is 52 years old (he realized this rather late, oh how he must have suffered) and starts something new. Why not. This I say to myself.
I will leave my occupation in my profile blank till the first Euros come in with any activities of my body/mind.
Do we need an occupation, I wonder?
Energy wants to manifest. And I love action, I love movement. Damned I need some patience, new things come, a vacuum does not exist for too long. I know this, I know this.........

Richard Bandler: Get the life you want:.............

5 comments:

Anna said...

Lover of life?

Anna said...

Curious seeker?

Anna said...

Spirited seeker?
OK will stop now.

Ursula said...

Oh, we come closer and closer, this is the best so far.....:)

My critical mind (sleeping very seldom) wonders: and how shall this bring you money??? hahahaha

But this is what I am doing, I am the lover of my life.....:)

Ursula said...

Thank you V, perhaps I should delete your comment now, too.

Too Anna and V: I love your comments and creative outputs...Thank you.....:)