Saturday, April 17, 2010

Saturday, my yoga free day

No yoga today, my body gets a rest day. This does not mean that I do nothing at all. I will do a few sun salutations, so that I can sit easily in padmasana (lotus pose). The body needs to be soft when I want to sit. When the breath is so important it is worth to do pranayama and I want to sit 10 min.

A quote by Tony Parsons in "As it is", page 57 f: If I cease to label suffering as "bad" and "mind", and simply allow it as energy in a certain form, it can then begin to have its won flavor, which can take me deeply, into presence.

I am up early, I woke up without alarm clock, my black coffee is next to me. I am looking forward to the day. What will it bring? Cleaning is on the schedule. I appreciate a clean environment.......:)

No comments: