Sunday, March 14, 2010

Up for primary

I am sipping my coffee. I woke up alone without alarm clock even though I went to bed very late yesterday. It was after midnight when I was in bed. I watched TV, a documentary on murderers. This programme almost filled the evening. Later I watched a discussion on the sexual abuse in Catholic schools. I do not think that the sexual moral of the Catholic Church will change.......OMG was this discussion aggressive. Nobody could listen and people interrupted themselves all the time.
I live in my dream world, I thought (like everybody else, too, of course, hahahaha). I do scarcely watch TV. I do not know anymore what's going on in the world, I thought. This surely makes my life calmer in a positive sense. I also felt very sensitive, I am no more used of so much aggression. These aggressive discussions touched me and drove me crazy. Shall I really spend more time in front of the TV? I am not sure.

I am up for primary. My body gets the time to wake up, I will write my private journal first. The day off yesterday was needed. Today my body feels good again, my shoulder is OK after one rest day. Slowly I will practice today. It shall be a joy for me to move the body. Improvement comes from alone. To make the start easier I will practice with Sharath till the end of the standing sequence. When this is finished I usually have a good flow. This primary prepares my body for an intensive yoga week with 3 Mysore classes.
Picture was taken yesterday on my way home from downtown.

4 comments:

rhh said...

Ursula -- you have a good eye for interesting images.

Ralph

Ursula said...

Dear Ralph, I love this compliment. I also know it is true. I had art in school. I am a creative person, I must discover this side again.....:)

Kaivalya said...

I'm happy to hear that your shoulder is feeling better!

I too watch very little television and I notice that I'm calmer and happier when I don't watch (or read) a lot of 'news'.

Have a good yoga week!

Ursula said...

Thank you, yes the body is 100% OK, how wonderful.

TV became brutally.

Happy practices for you, too.
Tomorrow I can go to a Mysore class again, I'm looking forward to it. :)