Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sharath is the best

I started listening to the DVD primary series by Kino MacGreggor.
I switched it off after ardha baddha padma paschimottanasana.

Kino has an excellent practice. That's for sure. Her jumping through is excellent. Not so many people are able to lift themselves up into headstand. Wow.
Unfortunately she talks and talks and talks and explains modifications in a most exciting voice. I couldn't listen anymore. I want to listen to my breath when I practice and not to this endless chatter.
The DVD is surely suitable to see someone very advanced practicing , but I will never use this DVD for a led home practice. Never!
OK, it's more fun to practice, than to watch yoga DVDs.....hahahahahaha.
(But this is only my opinion, I know others who use this DVD and practice with it.)

No comments: