Thursday, March 25, 2010

I sweated like a man

I sweated like a man during my practice. Almost. I sweated a lot, this is true. I had an excellent primary this morning (?) and I hope that with the sweat also the virus left my tiny body.
I was strong and flexible I had flow, only breathing was not so good due to my clogged nose.
I added hanumanasana (to lengthen the front of the body).
When I was in urdhva dhanurasna I stretched one leg after the other to the ceiling. The body got to know what to do to perform this exercise. Bad: I stopped breathing. Correct breathing improves every asana. Next time I focus on breathing, too.

Wow, what a great practice. But this was it now, no led class for me, this would be too much, I am still on my way to recovery.
Picture: I enjoy the sun and my little balcony.

6 comments:

Cream Cheese Lotus said...

glad you are feeling better. i admire your strength.

Ursula said...

Thank you.
I am on my way to recovery, today is better than yesterday.
Freshly pressed orange juice, Aspirin, rest, modest yoga, a combination of all of this was good.

joy suzanne said...

Feel better Ursula!

Ursula said...

Thank you joy, it's only a cold, but an awful one. It's an exercise in being patient. :(

maepress said...

I'm just beginning Ashtanga and I am enjoying reading your blog. Glad you are starting to feel better!

Ursula said...

Thank you maepress.
You have started a wonderful practice, a long long journey that is endless and gets more exciting with every practice. Enjoy.

Namaste
Ursula