Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Excellent practice

Especially the attitude towards my practice was good: I did what was possible. However the result was, I enjoyed it. No judging happened, no discontent was felt. That way my entire practice was really joyful.

Relaxation: It's so important for me to relax and especially these 10 min at the end where I lie on my back and do nothing but breathing, these 10 min I want to omit. No, I got my soft brown blanket today, covered my body with it and breathed. It was silent here. I realized how my belly went up and down with each inhaling and exhaling, how wonderful I thought. And then like a thunder coughing happened again. Afterwards I went back to the stillness. It was great.

PS: Tomorrow I'll fly to Majorca with my E. Next practice will happen there......in the sun. Yepeeeee.

3 comments:

Kaivalya said...

Soon, it will be no thunder and all stillness. I'm glad to hear you're feeling better! Enjoy your days in the sun :-)

Ursula said...

Thank you, yes, yes, I feel much much better......:)

John said...

ah! I too love the moments of deep relaxation, the savasana state, it is particularly joyous when the sound of rain falls on the window!