Thursday, March 25, 2010

Better, but not good

The weather is good again, this is true. It shall become even warmer than yesterday, a real summer day. But myself, I feel better, but not good. There happened these aggressive coughing attacks last night again. Endless I coughed. I tried to breathe scarcely, I tried to lie on my belly, on my side, but this didn't influence this coughing. Finally my belly hurt. I wondered if this would build muscles and if this could be good for the asanas. Ah, no, I don't believe this. This coughing is simply annoying, I am out of combat, this is it. I know that this experience will make me thankful when I'll be back to normal again, when I will be strong and flexible again and a bit wild. A few hours I slept at least. This is good.
No led class for me today (so sad), but I will practice here, if possible.

1 comment:

thepowerofwow said...

Hey nice site check out this one -
Watch the mind patiently, watch the rattling of thoughts and be unattached to them, be unattached to the mind. Then awareness will dawn upon that you are not mind...read more Guided Meditation Techniques