Sunday, February 14, 2010

Up, ready to start my yoga week......

I cannot get up and step on my mat. I need about an hour till my body is ready and flexible. I check the news online and I write my private journal during this first hour of my day.
Something wonderful I experienced this morning. I am on fb mainly to stay in contact with friends, friends that I have met, but also those that I "Know" from blogging or somewhere else i.e.. It is wonderful that I get to know new friends as well, like-minded people with similar interests. Sometimes I am also proactive and I send a friends request to someone I've read a book or I've attended a workshop during my lifetime. I usually write a few sentences, who I am (or what I am doing i.e. practicing Ashtanga yoga) and why I like to be connected with this person via fb. This is a matter of politeness. I like to be connected with the yoga community. Some of these "famous" yogis and yoginis surely use their fb-side as a networking tool to announce the workshops and therefore like to be connected with potential clients. But this is also my interest to learn about it. Nevertheless networking is not networking. There are really super professional yogis/yoginis (I write this in a most positive sense). Kino MacGregor is such a very good net worker. She answered my letter personally and told me that she will be in Frankfurt this year. Also Doug Swenson, whom I added yesterday answered with an email and offered even to contact him when I like to talk about anything. Check my side he wrote, there are cool photos. And there are cool photos. What a motivation to start with my primary on a Sunday morning. Knowing that these yogis/yoginis have more than 4000 contacts I think this is simply great.

Hahahahaha: I just read: Red wine and chocolate, the new cancer killer.........I knew it........

No comments: