Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Up, but not yet in this world

Morning has broken, yes, this song by Cat Stevens is in my mind, but without melody. I only think: morning has broken. I sit here with my red lap top and my black coffee, I can hear my bf breathing, For him the morning is not yet seen. I am still tired. The cold outside will wake up every cell of me as soon as I will be outside. It's still icy here. Shower first.

Today is the only Mysore class of the week. Wednesday is the day where I practice second series. I am curious if I will be able to do dwi pada sirsasana or if my shoulder still hurts too much.

The weight, the weight, the weight:I'm working on it. It drives me crazy. It is incredible how less food I need. I want to get back to my ideal weight. I know how it goes. I had an apple this morning for breakfast and I left a few slices for E. My ideal weight is 46 kg. With 48 kg I still look OK, but I don't want to be above this weight. Today I had 48,7 kg. Twice I stepped on the scales. This makes me nervous. I know these are these problems Richard would say: I wish you a bigger problem. Nevertheless the weight is important for the health. At my age people usually gain 1 kg every year and with 60 they have weight problems.

3 comments:

Samuel said...

Thanks for this wonderful article.

Ursula said...

Hahahahah, I fear your comment is irony. It's OK....:)

Anna said...

I know what you mean Ursula - it's important only to the one who is affected. People say to me "But you are not fat." I don't bother defending myself but say to myself, "I am carrying fat I don't need: that slows me down. End of story."