Wednesday, February 03, 2010

He is simply the best

I had a wonderful practice this morning, this was a surprise. M, our Ashtanga teacher is a gift for me. He is very committed, gives individual adjustments, has profound anatomy knowledge. Wow. I am enthusiastic. Today's suggestion was to practice full vinyasas. I love this. To start again and again from samastithi has also psychological meaning. Each asana/vinyasa has a beginning and an end.

Krandavasana was great today, so was bakasana B. The exercise that I've posted a week ago or so (jumping with both feet against a wall and then coming down with the knees to the armpits) is very helpful.

Yeah, my savasana was not long enough. I prolonged it.........:) Yes, to relax is so important, it can be a challenge as well.
Oh, my mood is fantastic.

A side remark: This Mysore class is such a gift for me, I simply cannot start a 9 to 5 job. I will find something around these classes. It is a unique opportunity. I progress a lot......ah, so good. Ah.

4 comments:

rhh said...

Ursula wrote:

“This Mysore class is such a gift for me, I simply cannot start a 9 to 5 job. I will find something around these classes. It is a unique opportunity. I progress a lot......ah, so good.”

Earlier your goals (in part) were:
“The goal is clear: A living without being an employee. I want to be free.......:)
I want to spend my time with activities that I like. “
=============================
My comment: Already you are a long way toward reaching these two goals. Very Good!!!

Ursula said...

I am merciless Ralph, I repeat this so often till it becomes true. You haven't read sentences like this the last time......:)
Have a great day.
Ursula

Anna said...

Ursula - this is my dream too so you keep going as you are inspiring me to believe this is possible too. A drab life as a wage slave is not for me - I have too many little projects to do!

Ursula said...

Anna, we must go on, it is possible. We don't plan the impossible.....:)