Monday, February 08, 2010

Full vinyasa and second Ashtanga series


This was new to me: When doing full vinyasa when doing second series the asanas comes at once after the first chaturanga dandasana: Arms up, to the floor, head up, jumping back, chaturanga dandasana and then the asana, whatever comes in the series.
It was a wonderfull intensive practice this morning. No highlights happened. Repetition is everything.
When it is very cold here I sometimes lean against my central heating to get warm (wink).
I just got a phone call from E: He has lost weight. It is always the same. When I cook, we both are losing weight, because my meals are healthy, translates not fat, but spicy. But now he wants to eat out this evening: Greek restaurant. "Yes", I said, "I come with you."
I'm shocked: it is after 4pm. I must be prolific now.

4 comments:

Anna said...

OMG - 'losing' weight! Ok, I am about to give up now :-)

Ursula said...

We shouldn't give up Anna, never.....
It drives me crazy, too.
You are a very patient person.
Focus was on the central heating.....

Anna said...

Hahahahahahahah!

Anna said...

Hahahaha! So funny, Ursula!