Sunday, February 07, 2010

Cold, brrrrhhhhh

I was wrapped in a blanket this morning while I was writing my journal. The heater was on already, but the rooms were still cold. I stretched my foot out of the balcony door, quickly I put it back and closed the door again. It's colder outside than I thought it would be.
It is still pre-yoga-time. It will warm me this challenging practice, I know it, but it is difficult to start when it is so cold. I give myself another 15 min, but then I will stretch and bend forward in modesty.

4 comments:

Anna said...

Do you not have central heating in your flat?

Ursula said...

Of course I have central heating, but overnight I turn it off. It takes some time the next morning till it is warm. The temperature outside is rather different. One never knows how cold it will be overnight.

Anna said...

I thought you didn't have central heating becasue you called it a 'heater' which indicates a free-standing heater :-)
Love from the English professor.

Ursula said...

You make me smile. Sometimes it is not only the grammar or spelling....:)

Thank you.