Monday, January 18, 2010

Oh, I was prolific

The bank statements are the core of every accounting. And these bank statements are entered now. It kept me busy for 6 hours. Of course with this activity my tax declaration 2009 is not yet done. I will go on tomorrow. When I get up early I will have a lot of time for so many activities. Oh, I fell energy. Five prolific hours every day, this must be also doable for someone like me......

One thing I can already say: In 2009 I earned my money "only" as a freelancer. I can survive also when I'm not an employee. The last year was better than the year before, nevertheless I'd summarize it: not much money, but much fun. It's OK.

I will set the alarm clock for 6am.
It's time for my evening shower and soon time to go to bed. The morning starts the evening before.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Ursula I've always wondered why it seems that you have to do taxes all the time! Here, in England, if you are self-employed, you submit them once a year (deadline end of January).

Anna said...

PS. Forgot my second question - why do you have to enter bank statements?