Saturday, January 30, 2010

...the next 2 days...

It makes sense to get up early tomorrow morning. At 12am we must sit in the train to the north. It will take us about 4 hours to get to G. There probably HH will pick us up. His birthday party will start at about 6pm. Food will be served, much food. HH wants to celebrate till after midnight. His birthday is on Monday. will beIt will be a long long day and night tomorrow. I don't know when we in bed. On Monday we will get home by train again. In the evening we will be at home.
Oh, I have changed a lot. I go usually early to bed and early up. These parties till 2 am or even longer exhaust me. But 60 years is something. I will enjoy the party and I won't be tired, but lively and in celebration mood, enjoying the people (they all like me).
I must program my mind not to eat too much. That's for sure. There will be a buffet, so I have a certain influence on what I eat and how much I eat.
There won't be time for yoga.......this are my moon days tomorrow.

Time to clean the kitchen, time to go to bed.

No comments: