Thursday, December 24, 2009

How we celebrate Christmas

It's 1:30 p.m. and my father takes his afternoon nap, while I showed my mother my Dubai pictures. E is still on the road on his way to his mother and his brother. I sit now in front of my PC writing some Emails, while my mother is in the kitchen. She will prepare the dinner, I cannot help much. This evening we will have Sauerkraut and potatoes, we are Germans, we like Sauerkraut. We won't eat so late, it will be 5 p.m. or so. Afterwards we'll exchange the presents. Sooner or later we watch a bit TV usually.

Pictures are taken at my parents home. My mother loves to decorate.

2 comments:

Anna said...

And you'll do yoga when they've gone to bed? :-)

Ursula said...

After all the food and wine only one pose is possible, savasana, dead man, oh dead woman......